Mink Eyelash Extensions
Revolutionary and innovative, eyelash extensions give you a radiant glamourous look with longer and fuller permanent eyelashes without damaging your natural lashes!
REMOVAL FROM OTHER $30
FIRST 48 HOURS
The adhesive takes 48 to dry thoroughly for a strong, durable bond. During this time, the adhesive is vulnerable to moisture, steam, excessive heat and cosmetic ingredients. The following will result in a weaker bond, premature eyelash extension loss or irritation and should be avoided for the first 48 hours.
- Showering or wetting your eyelashes
- Exposure to heat, steam, sauna and friction
- Application of eye and eyelash cosmetics
- Sleeping on side or stomach
- Receiving chemical treatments, such as eyelash tinting or perming
- Receiving irritating eye-area treatments, such as strong chemical peels, skin-resurfacing procedures, eyebrow waxing or laser treatments
AFTER 48 HOURS
The adhesive will be fully dry after 48 hours, however, it is still important to provide the proper care to ensure your lashes last as long as possible. Some factors can still impact premature lash extension loss.
The following should be avoided while wear lash extensions:
- Avoid excessive exposure to heat, steam, sauna and friction
- Avoid the use of eye creams, serums or lotions on or near your eye area
- Avoid waterproof mascara or eyeliner
- Avoid excessive application of mascara
- Avoid mechanical eyelash curlers
- Avoid excessively rubbing your eyes